Consultant - External Audit
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: March 20, 2020
R0007249 - Consultant - External AuditLocation: Remote with
50-75% TravelWolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America has an
exciting opportunity for a Technical Product Support Specialist,
who will support WK's External Audit Product line as a Client
Training Consultant, within our Mid-to-Large Firm division. This
position may work from any REMOTE location in the US, that will
require accessibility to a major airport and frequent travel to
client locations.Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting North America
(CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit
software solutions and services to the mid-to-large firms in the
United States. Part of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global
information services company, Tax & Accounting North America has
served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Based
in Riverwoods, Ill., our key office locations include Atlanta,
Dallas, Wichita, New York, Washington, D.C. and Torrance.The
digital future has arrived and the tax and accounting professions
are changing rapidly. Professionals today have different needs,
expectations and capabilities. In addition to accuracy, they need
greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs place a premium
on access to agile systems, integrated workflows, and solutions
that simplify tax and accounting compliance expertise. Our
market-leading offerings address these evolving needs and include
the CCH ProSystem fx Suite, CCH Axcess, CCH IntelliConnect, CCH
IntelliConnect Direct, CCH Accounting Research Manager and the U.S.
Master Tax Guide.RESPONSIBILITIESExciting opportunity for External
Audit professional, looking to advance their career in a direction
that will travel to Wolters Kluwer client sites (nationally), to
work directly training and consulting customers on external audit
software usage and strategies for maximizing their efficiency and
effectiveness using our products.This is a non-traditional career
opportunity for an experienced External Auditing professional with
recent external audit experience who's interested in taking their
career in a new direction. In this position, you'll leverage your
external auditing experience to conduct on-site and web-based
customer training and provide consulting (professional) services
with a focus on our proprietary external audit software CCH
ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach, CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, TeamMate
Anaytics as well as Wolters Kluwers CCH Learning & Development
Academy--School of Audit.
- Participate in a comprehensive 8 week training program that
will include formal training on CCH ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach,
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, TeamMate Analytics and colleague
shadowing both web and onsite.
- Independently conduct group training and consulting services
via the Internet or at the customer's location or at regional
- Develop and refine group training courses and materials, and
assist our Sales group with customer software demonstrations,
customer support, and other special projects.
- Provide internal training on A&A related software
- Assist sales representatives with high profile
- Help define product enhancement / redesign opportunities.
- This position will also be expected to perform team project
work, assist ou Support group during non-peak periods, and
participate in special projects.
- 50% travel (significant during peak season only). Virtual work
from home when not traveling.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration with
an Accounting major essential.
- CPA Certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of recent financial statement external audit
experience with a public accounting firm as an experienced Audit
Senior or Audit Manager.
- We seek enthusiastic, independent, self-motivated,
goal-oriented, highly interactive external audit professionals who
are passionate about financial statement auditing, helping
customers, teaching and problem solving.
- Absolute understanding and experience with the current risk
assessment standards and risk based external auditing.
- Experience planning and performing audit data analytics (ADAs)
in external audit engagements, including using data analytics to
perform audit procedures.
- Past use of engagement management software, particularly CCH
ProSystem fx Engagement and CCH ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach would
be a huge plus.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Windows products.
- Proficient use of data analytics software such as: TeamMate
Analytics, IDEA, ActiveData, ACL, etc.
- Proven leadership and time-management skills.
- Exemplary verbal, presentation and written communication
- Working knowledge of accounting and accounting systems.
- Public speaking and training experience.
- Travel: must be willing to travel 50 to 75% (requiring 2 to 3
weeks a month during peak season). Must be able to travel by air,
rail and car. Must have a car and carry a valid driver's
license.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYWolters Kluwer U. S.
Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and
customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Jefferson City , Consultant - External Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!