Marketing & Growth Manager
Company: Arona Home Essentials
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Arona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an industry leader,
with continued growth regardless of the economy. - We are built on
a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and
services. We operate over 50 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, New
York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado,
Missouri, Kentucky, Puerto Rico, and Indiana. - We are currently
looking for a Marketing and Growth Manager. You will have access to
a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days, and
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities.
- Five-day work week.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Ongoing training and development. Job Duties:
- Responsible for the growth and retention of customers.
- Continuously develop, train, and manager employees.
- Responsible for setting and attaining sales goals.
- Manage expired customer agreements.
- Explore and react to profitable revenue opportunities within
- Take a visible role in representing Arona Home Essentials in
the local community. Position Requirements:
- Must have HIGH ENERGY.
- Must have a proven track record as a sale closer.
- Must have 2 years retail, restaurant, or related
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS! Marketing & Growth Managers must have a
satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in
states that require it, a valid Driver's License and comply with
the Arona Home Essentials Driver Qualification Policy. - All
Marketing and Growth Managers must pass a drug screen and criminal
background investigation before beginning employment. - EEOC
Statement Arona Home Essentials is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Arona Home Essentials, Jefferson City , Marketing & Growth Manager, Advertising , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!