Print Mail Technician I
Company: State of Missouri
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Print Mail Technician I
Job Location: This position will be located at State of Missouri
Printing Office 4720 Scruggs Station Rd Jefferson City, MO
Why you'll love this position:
Are you looking for a great entry level opportunity that has even
better benefits? Than this job may be the perfect fit for you. This
opportunity is with the Office of Administration Division of
General Services State Printing Office. At the State Printing
Center, team members are responsible for distributing and
collecting interagency, USPS, and certified mail for state agencies
within the Jefferson City area.
What you'll do:
- Deliver and pickup mail to different addresses and through
- Follow routes and time schedule as assigned
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery
- Sort and meter mail All you need for success:
- Possession of a valid Missouri Driver's License
- Known knowledge of office machines.
- Ability to learn standard operating procedures of each machine
as prescribed by the manufacturer.
- Ability to learn U.S. Postal Service (USPS) regulations, postal
rates, and mail standards.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle as needed in the performance
- Ability to lift, move, and transport supplies and/or mail.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with customers and other employees . Successful
background check results are required for employment in this
position. This may include background checks involving a
candidate's name and/or fingerprints and other screenings as needed
for the specific position.
More reasons to love this position:
The State of Missouri offers an excellent benefits package that
includes a defined pension plan, generous amounts of leave and
holiday time, and eligibility for health insurance coverage. Your
total compensation is more than the dollars you receive in your
paycheck. To help demonstrate the value of working for the State of
Missouri, we have created an interactive Total Compensation
Calculator. This tool provides a comprehensive view of benefits and
more that are offered to prospective employees. The Total
Compensation Calculator and other applicant resources can be found
If you have questions about this position please contact:
The State of Missouri is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: State of Missouri, Jefferson City , Print Mail Technician I, Engineering , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!