Strategic Account Manager - St. Louis
Company: ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: January 11, 2020
What We Do:
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and
control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and
government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their
extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce
cyber and operational risk. Our technology works with disparate
security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down
silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. We are
a company filled with people who are cyber obsessed and passionate
about our products. We are all about inclusion and diversity! We
work as a team, and everyone matters! Join us as we secure the
world with our products.
What you will do:
* Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Driving
business transaction linearity and pipeline development is critical
* Identify and doggedly pursue sales opportunities at assigned
accounts. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by
leveraging your strong industry and technical background.
* Build in-depth knowledge of clients business priorities,
challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into Forescout
solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the
domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
* Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry
expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate
customers on the value of Forescout s solutions.
* Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using
available internal and external resources, and where appropriate
channel partner resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and
establish Forescout as a strategic, long term partner.
* Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business
planning process which is supported and influenced by a virtual
team to include Forescout Senior Executives, field sales and sales
management, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services,
Technical Consultants and relevant Channel Partner Managers.
* Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on
business from one delivery mission to another. Attendance to major
Project Milestones and Executive Reviews.
What You Bring to Forescout:
* The ideal candidate has 10+ years experience within the region
selling enterprise software solutions experience to C level
* 5+ years of relevant quota-carrying experience
* The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every
level, from winning in high school/college competitions to
President s Club - winners are most welcome!
* Understand how to solution sell multi-product software & hardware
* Excellent presentation skills is a must.
* Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of
business contacts within large and complex organizations.
* Experience negotiator working with our customers and partners to
complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
* Team player that collaborates within an internal set of
multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps,
Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as
achieved and exceeded.
* Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and
ability to influence contract content.
* Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you d
be bored by anything less).
* Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Firm understanding of the state contract and RFP/RFQ procurement
* Experience working large, strategic, complex programs with the
system integrator and service provider community
* Proven track record of performance and pipeline generation
* Proven track record of net new account penetration
* Comfortable and accustomed to working remotely as part of a
well-aligned sales and technical team
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent industry experience.
What Forescout OffErs You:
* Competitive compensation and benefits we cover 95% of employee
and dependents benefits premiums (the U.S. only), 401K match,
generous PTO policy, and much more
* Collaborative and innovative environment make an impact on
worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
* Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and
* Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace participate in our
newly formed Forescout Women s Network
* Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout* Check us out on Facebook and
* Learn more @ www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated
to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: ForeScout Technologies, Inc., Jefferson City , Strategic Account Manager - St. Louis, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!