Customer Success Manager
Company: ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Are you passionate about building relationships with leaders at
multiple levels* Do you thrive working with highly-motivated people
in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment* If so, now is the time to
WHAT WE DO:
Forescout Technologies is the leader in device visibility and
control. Our unified security platform enables enterprises and
government agencies to gain complete situational awareness of their
extended enterprise environments and orchestrate actions to reduce
cyber and operational risk. Our technology works with disparate
security tools to help accelerate incident response, break down
silos, automate workflows and optimize existing investments. We are
a company filled with people who are cyber obsessed and passionate
about our products. We are all about inclusion and diversity! We
work as a team, and everyone matters! Join us as we secure the
world with our products.
What You Will Do:
As an individual contributor our Customer Success Managers (CSM)
will report to the Vice President of Customer Success and will have
responsibility to ensure that Forescout customers are achieving
their desired business outcomes with our technology, driving full
customer adoption of Forescout technologies and services, and
creating product use case expansion opportunities. Our CSMs will
partner closely with sales, product engineering, professional
services and customer support to create value and enable an
exceptional customer experience.
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer sponsors
such that all Forescout activities are closely aligned with the
customer s business goals and strategy.
* For assigned customers, drive complete product lifecycle of
consumption from concept to adoption to insights. Strive to
continually speed time to value and improve the overall customer
* Ensure proper delivery, on-boarding and adoption of products and
services, by conducting ongoing compliance & health checks.
* Maintain customer usage, adoption, and consumption information to
create a customer health score.
* Frequent customer visits to strengthen relationships. Use the
acquired knowledge of the customer to partner with sales and
professional services to drive renewals, product, and services
* Guide Forescout practices into producing customers who can be
referenced with high customer satisfaction, NPS and high renewal
* Provide regular customer updates using KPIs, Voice of Customer
data, and customer insights to Forescout Executive sponsors.
What You Bring To Forescout:
* Working knowledge of the cybersecurity market and its
technologies including networking technologies.
* Deep and effective understanding of all aspects of the customer
* Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
* Strong communication, consultative, influence and presentation
* Focused attention to detail allowing for delivery of high quality
customer experiences. Proven teammate and ability to orchestrate
value in coordination with multiple partners
* Proven background in the ability to execute despite ambiguity and
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to make trade-off
* Is achievement oriented, i.e.: measures performance, improves
outcomes, sets challenging goals
* Bachelor s degree in business, operations, computer science or
related field required. MBA a plus.
* 5 or more years of experience working in a customer success,
professional service or customer support organization within an
enterprise technology company.
* Possession of security clearance a plus; must be able to pass
Travel or Other Requirements:
* Extended or non-traditional work hours may sometimes be
* Opportunity for domestic and international travel.
What Forescout Offers You:
* Competitive compensation and benefits we cover 95% of employee
and dependents benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous
PTO policy, and much more
* Collaborative and innovative environment make an impact on
worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
* Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and
* Focus on Diversity and Women in the Workplace participate in our
newly formed Forescout Women s Network
* Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout* Check us out on Facebook and
Learn more at www.forescout.com
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated
to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: ForeScout Technologies, Inc., Jefferson City , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!