Company: Jiffy Lube
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Allied Lube is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAutomotive Service
Manager--Position Overview:This position supports the efficient
operations of the store by managing overall dailyoperations of a
service center in accordance with Allied Lube & Jiffy Lube Policy
andProcedures, to ensure optimum performance, inventory, cash, and
labor control, and tomaximize profitability. Also, to ensure the
image of service center and its employees ismaintained, while
exceeding our customer's expectations and protecting
- Reports for duty on time, ready to work, at assigned work
location, on a daily basis.
- Is on premises to direct and manage the location 50 hours per
work, additional hours as necessary.
- Consistently maintains personal work schedule to include
completion of store closing duties at least two evenings per week
and does not include personal days off on Friday, Saturday or
Monday unless pre-approved.
- Successfully completes all required training for the
- Successfully recruits, hires, trains and manages quality
employees and ensures all employee documentation is timely and
accurately completed and submitted.
- Assigns work schedules and tasks to store employees so that
labor guidelines are consistently met.
- Ensures all employees clock in and out accurately and in full
compliance with law
- Ensures that downtime is managed effectively so that training,
housekeeping, maintenance and landscaping duties are accomplished
within regular hours ofoperation.
- Consistently insures employees follow all Allied Lube
- Monitors employee activities, offering coaching for high
performance as needed.
- Maintains an Open Door Policy per Allied Lube policy
- Communicates performance expectations and results clearly and
- Ensures proper staffing, training, and employee development to
insure properutilization of personnel and turnover is minimized.
- Actively pursues opportunities to provide informal rewards and
recognition forincreasing performance and employee satisfaction.
- Consistently and timely addresses employee performance issues
followingAllied Lube policies and procedures.
- Actively engages in marketing activities as determined by
Marketing to increasebusiness activity.
- Obtain and maintain State Inspection certification so that the
Manager and any other assigned employee conducts vehicle
inspections in full compliance with State, Federal, and Allied Lube
rules and regulations.
- Positively interacts with customers so that a high level of
customer service isconsistently delivered.
- Insures that complaints are quickly resolved and no complaints
are elevated above the store level.
- Consistently enforces the execution of JTSS standards.
- Accurately and timely performs bank deposits by 12:00pm the
following businessday (Monday through Saturday).
- Consistently insures the maintenance of the building, all
equipment and grounds.
- Accurately and consistently conducts inventory management
activities to include:
- Conducts accurate weekly inventory audits and end of month
- Accurately orders, receives and maintains control of all
- Conducts proper processing of pay out for inventory purchased
from localvendors, according to Allied Lube standards
- Understands Cost of Goods Sold for all store activities.
- Consistently insures the safety of employees, customers,
visitors, and vendorsthrough:
- Consistently wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), leading
by example, as well as enforcing the use of PPE with all
- Maintain thorough knowledge and consistent application of all
safety andenvironmental policies to include;
- Lockout/tag out procedures
- Use of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) sheets
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) plan
- OSHA and EPA resources compliance
- All Allied Lube Policies & Procedures
- Immediately follow Allied Lube Policies regarding on the job
injuries/accidents, insuring these incidents are reported by the
end of the workday in which the incident occurred.
- Performs other duties as required.Working Conditions:Work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those that mustbe met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities toperform the
essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee will be required to move about thebuilding. The noise
level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Normal or corrected sight and hearing ability required.
- Ability to ambulate to various parts of the building including
down into the pit.
- Ability to bend and stoop.
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Climbing in and out of various vehicles.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate required hand tools,
- Requires consistent work schedules of 50 hours per week.
- Ability to lift 25 - 50 pounds regularly.----I have reviewed
and understand the job requirements.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: Jiffy Lube, Jefferson City , Store Manager, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!