Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location: Remote/Project attendance is required
At Ecoplexus (), we are seeking individuals who have a passion to
be part of the renewable energy industry and the change it is
bringing, are self starters, creative thinkers, possess the drive
to achieve, and have the capacity to assume increasing
responsibility in a dynamic growth environment. We are looking for
talented self-starters with imagination, creativity and vision. We
are a rapidly-growing developer of large solar, wind and energy
storage projects serving corporate and utility energy purchasers.
We design, build, finance, own and operate projects across the US,
Mexico and Asia. Headquartered in San Francisco, Ecoplexus has
grown at an annual rate of over 50% per year since its founding in
The Sr. Project Manager has overall responsibility for the EPC
phase of projects, coordinating and working with the Engineering
and Procurement staff to ensure these activities remain on
schedule, and directly managing the Construction activities to
ensure delivering projects on-schedule and on-budget to ensure 100%
internal and external customer satisfaction. May manage multiple
projects and associated project delivery staff or may be the
primary project manager on a single large project in varying
regions (5 MW to 100+ MW).
- Responsible for complying and monitoring Company safety and
quality goals on assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing key deliverables from design,
procurement, construction, budget, and schedule goals of assigned
projects, from project inception through project closeout.
- Create, oversee and track all schedule aspects for assigned
projects, from pre-approval through project close-out to ensure
- Manage construction contracts from RFP through contract
execution, including tracking deliverables, schedules, payments
due, managing change orders, and providing notices or dispute
resolution if required.
- Work with the procurement team to order long lead equipment,
negotiate and execute the contract associated Purchase Order/
- Coordinate resource availability and operational needs to
ensure achievement of established project goals.
- Manage schedule and cost lifecycle of assigned projects through
- Negotiate and manage subcontracts and subcontractor change
- Direct work of one or more assigned Construction Managers on a
per project basis.
- Responsible for effective oversight of multiple subcontractors
and temporary leased installation labor.
- Serve as the primary corporate representative to the customer,
permitting agencies, and other project personnel.
- Has the ability to stand in for the Construction Manager in
- Adheres to Safety, Quality, Ethical Standards, Lessons Learned,
and Performance Management programs in accordance with corporate
policies, standards, and contractual commitments. Travel:
This position will involve extensive overnight travel throughout
the course of the project or based on specified job sites.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or related
- 5-10 years of experience in electrical industries, construction
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in project management and/or
construction of power generation, solar preferred.
- 3 years of experience in construction contract negotiation and
- Superior project management skills
- Strong process orientation
- Experience negotiating and administering contracts
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Competent in Excel, Word, MS Project, and Google drive
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment
onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of
the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and
motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable
laws and regulations. Ecoplexus offers a competitive salary, strong
bonus structures, the potential for employee stock options in a
growing company, and a benefits program.
Ecoplexus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer .
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
No third party solicitations will be accepted for this or any other
Check us out at:
Keywords: Ecoplexus, Jefferson City , Project Manager, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!