Treasury Management Relationship Manager II
Company: First Mid Bank & Trust
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Responsible for calling on, developing, and maintaining
Commercial deposits and Treasury/Cash Management customer
relationships. Responsible for providing a high quality of customer
service along with increasing sales/solution activities to
potential and existing business customers. Must have a broad
knowledge of treasury management concepts and services and
experience dealing with commercial customers in lending and/or cash
and treasury management. Must have a deep knowledge of commercial
DDA account analysis and related services, including RDC, ACH, and
other electronic services. May involve direct contact with high net
worth retail banking customers and delivery of retail services and
products. Proactively work with and refer to other bank departments
such as commercial/residential lending, retail bankers, insurance,
and trust and wealth management to create opportunities that
support revenue growth and business development
efforts.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for representing the Bank to the customer in a
courteous, professional manner and providing prompt, efficient, and
- Call on customers and prospective customers to promote new and
additional business for the Bank.
- Sell commercial bank services to customers and prospective
customers; duties include explaining various accounts and marketing
specific products such as credit cards, internet banking, merchant
services, remote deposit, payment processing, and all other
treasury management services.
- Cross-sell other bank products including lending, insurance,
and trust and wealth management.
- Provides appropriate advice, counseling, and solutions to
customer inquiries and problems. Works with other managers,
departments, and staff as needed to proactively meet customer needs
in a responsive and efficient manner.
- Represents the Bank and provides leadership in key community
activities and committees.
- Participates in professional associations, and attends
conventions, conferences, and seminars.
- Performs related duties as assigned, which may include acting
in a sales management capacity (either producing or non-producing)
coaching or managing other relationship managers and sales
- Bachelor's degree required or the equivalent of 5+ years of
experience in sales and service in the financial industry.
- CTP designation preferred or the desire to actively work
towards earning the accreditation.
- Experience with overall bank management is necessary.Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services, bank credit
and liability management, strong knowledge of business finance
concepts, ability to read and understand company financial
statements; possess strong mathematical skills and superior
knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to analyze bank and account analysis statements and
prepare written proposals.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software including
Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; ability to leverage software
to create presentations and solutions for internal and external
- Adequate knowledge of both internal policies and procedures and
the respective state and federal laws and regulations governing
departmental functions to ensure the performance of individual job
duties within the proper control environment
- High level of interpersonal skills to interact with customers &
potential customers in a professional manner.
- Travel required.Compensation & BenefitsCompensation:
- Based upon candidate experience.Benefits:
- Visit our Total Rewards page to see our full list of
benefits.First Mid Bancshares, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other
applicable federal or state-protected classification.THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR
Keywords: First Mid Bank & Trust, Jefferson City , Treasury Management Relationship Manager II, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!