Director, Technology Strategy
Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: January 20, 2023
* Demonstrates flexibility, agility and the ability to respond
effectively to changing environments, expected and unexpected,
while working with individuals, groups and team members and is open
to new challenges.
* Demonstrates awareness of internal and external dynamics, and an
acute perception of the dimensions of business issues. Conducts
research and identifies, collects and analyzes information about
the markets, economies, political environment, technology trends
and business operation issues to make informed decisions.
* Collaborates with other members of formal and informal teams in
the pursuit of common missions, vision, values and goals.
* Assesses the scope and potential impact of an issue or
opportunity. Uses business criteria and values to evaluate
alternative courses of action. Makes decisions as appropriate or
escalates to leadership.
* Possesses the ability to take an analytic, creative and iterative
process that leads to desired outcomes that benefit the end
user/the customer. Searches for information and depicts ideas and
creative processes visually and verbally.
* Maintains an awareness and openness to diversity as defined in a
multitude of ways to include demographics, cultures and
* Continues to own their growth, professionally and personally, to
better the team and organization. Engages in learning from others,
both within and outside the organization.
* Focuses on desired results and business outcomes. Sets and
achieves challenging goals. Clearly defines mutual expectations of
self and others in a team setting. Takes appropriate actions to
ensure obligations are met. Defines performance standards in terms
of doing what is appropriate and doing it well. Revises standards
in response to changing business needs. Is resourceful and takes
calculated risks to achieve results.
* Handles changes and uncertainties with ease and with the ability
to move forward quickly. Identifies and acts upon opportunities for
continuous improvement. Demonstrates a willingness to make
high-risk decisions when necessary and with prudent judgment.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
equivalent years of experience and education
* Seven years' experience, with five years' in leadership
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
* Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
* Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Rare climbing.
SSM Health is a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit
integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and
To request additional information, confidentially submit your
interest, or nominate a fellow colleague, please contact:
Executive Talent Acquisition
Director, Technology Strategy
Oversees the management, administration and strategy of multiple
applications, providing leadership and guidance to application
level leaders. Supports the system strategic projects and
personally owns key information technology efforts. A key
consultant with electronic health record system expertise, business
acumen and internal and external environment awareness.
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , Director, Technology Strategy, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!