Business Manager (Hospice) in Jefferson City, Missouri - Careers at Central Missouri Hospice
Company: Central Missouri Hospice
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: August 10, 2019
This is a full time position. The Hospice Business Manager manages
office administrative, supply, and employee payroll processes. The
Business Manager performs special projects as requested by
Executive Director or Director of Clinical Services.
Central Missouri Hospice , a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Enters agency patient billing data into the computer and
transmits this information to the main office as according to the
Billing Process and/or as directed on a daily basis.
- Maintains agency manuals, updates on-call book, updates and
reviews contracts, assists Executive Director with all daily,
weekly, monthly and annual reports on a regular basis.
- Assists in the ordering of medical supplies and office supplies
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail for agency on a daily
- Reviews patient medical records for accuracy of information
related to the Billing Process. Checks invoices for accuracy based
on contractual reimbursement on a daily basis.
- Files patient information in the patient's medical record on a
- Assists in answering incoming phone calls on a daily
- Assists the Executive Director (or Alternate) and/or Director
of Clinical Services as needed in other agency processes and
- Participates in the QAPI Plan and processes every two
- Maintains and submits payroll information for all Agency
personnel in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Oversees paperwork and processes for all new agency employees.
This includes all new hire paperwork such as demographics and
employment eligibility on an as needed basis.
- Completes assigned LHC Connect competencies monthly, and
attends in-services as required.
- Inputs and maintains Agency personnel information on file for
all employees on a daily basis.
- Strict adherence to patient confidentiality on a daily
- Completes all typing required by the Executive Director (or
Alternate) and/or Director of Clinical Services on a daily
- All other duties as assigned.
- Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:
- Three (3) years of management experience required.Skill
- Demonstrates organizational, written/composition skills, and
- Demonstrates typing skills, filing skills, and word processing
skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Outlook,
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates strong process and people leadership
- Demonstrates strong financial management skills.Skill Desired
- A clinical background is preferred.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Central Missouri Hospice, Jefferson City , Business Manager (Hospice) in Jefferson City, Missouri - Careers at Central Missouri Hospice, Executive , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!