Project Manager, Appriss Health
Company: Appriss, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project
for a client, from inception to installation. Installations may
involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software
systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements.
May work at client site from time to time. Typically involves
extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product
development, and other members of cross-functional teams. Project
is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to
improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology.
Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key,
but a strong technical background is often required to manage
competing interests. Typically oversees schedules and budgets to
ensure goal attainment.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION
Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, or related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE, OR CHARACTERISTICS
* 2 years of experience trouble shooting business processes,
database analysis tools, customer support role supporting Windows
or Linux based applications.
* 3-5 years of experience in the project management field.
* Experience deploying hardware and software for production
* Ability to identify trends and suggest improvements in products
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
* Strong skills in SQL, UNIX, Windows NT and coding.
* Support either in an in-house or field environment.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Proficient in using project management tools and techniques.
* Proficient in MS Project and Office tools.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and oral, written
and interpersonal communication. Presentation skills.
* Ability to work effectively on a team, to lead a diverse team to
a common goal.
* Analyze, understand and define client requirements.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work under
* Ability to coordinate and direct technical support personnel.
* Ability to organize, plan and execute technical tasks.
* Ability to define expected results and use performance indicators
to monitor delivery of results.
HELPFUL / PREFERRED
* C, C++, Access, Oracle, SQL Server and Perl. o ITLL Training,
CCNA, Network Plus.
* Six Sigma and/or ITLL/ITSM, customer service experience.
* Professional Registration and/or Master s Degree.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/H
Keywords: Appriss, Inc., Jefferson City , Project Manager, Appriss Health, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!