Company: Caregiver Direct
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Now Hiring TEAM Caregiver - Job with a Purpose
Caregivers - Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA)
Full-Time / Part-Time / Flexible Schedules
Champa Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic
Caregivers - Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA) willing to make a
difference in Jefferson City, MO and nearby cities.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers - Certified Nursing
Assistant ( CNA) who can help achieve the highest quality of life
for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely
with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing
medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This
is an important role and we are looking for caring individuals
willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables
seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different
tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients'
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Companionship and conversation. One of the most important tasks
is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their
independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special
utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal
- Online Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Different Bonus
- Bi-weekly pay
- Fun, supportive, and safe working environment
- Exceptional support team Qualifications:
- Compassionate and caring at heart is MUST
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude Being a caregiver, its an
essential and required role throughout the country. We need
caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help
others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you
to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need. --Are
you ready to care?
Benefits of Being a Caregiver
- Choose Your Owner Hours - A flexible schedule allows many
caregivers a level of autonomy by making their own hours and
designating a schedule that works best for them. Some home care
workers prefer part-time, some full-time. Variety
- Diversity of Client Experience - Homecare caregivers experience
a wide variety of clients with complex needs. There is no "one size
fits all" situation. Caregivers have the ability to adapt to
different lifestyles, backgrounds, races, and disabilities.
Diversity of tasks creates efficiency and effectiveness to keeps
caregivers stimulated and can make the job more fulfilling.
- Caregiving is a Helping Profession - It gives you a sense of
purpose in the life of the person in need. Providing caregiving to
a senior in their home brings enormous benefits to the caregiver
and the family member. Often, the presence of a caregiver can allow
someone to remain in their own home avoiding assisted living or
nursing home care. Fostering independence and improving someone's
quality of life is the goal of caregiving. Accomplishment
- Taking Care of Others - Dealing with the difficult scenarios'
caregiving presents can be stressful but working through the tough
times can be very rewarding. No one ever thinks of helping others
and bringing joy to their lives as a waste of time. It positively
impacts the life of the caregiver. Growth
- Learn New Skills and Build a Career - Caring for others helps
to develop compassion, empathy, and the ability to connect with
people, even in difficult times. Caregivers gain a variety of
skills from their experiences and through training opportunities.
It also teaches important virtues such as patience, understanding,
and loyalty that benefit individuals in both their personal and
professional lives. If you have experience as Caregiver / Certified
Nurse Assistant (CNA) and live near the Cities below you can apply
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Saint Peters, MO
- 1-year in-home care experience but family care is acceptable
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation required .
- Own a car
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near Jefferson City, MO PI
Keywords: Caregiver Direct, Jefferson City , Caregivers CNA, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!