Speech Language Pathologist
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Evaluate and treat individuals in speech, language, oral and
pharyngeal function, cognitive or communicative functionPRIMARY
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard therapy
techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the
- Educates and counsels patients and family regarding treatment
- Maintains clinical records and follows performance improvement
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from speech therapy
services. Provides information regarding appropriate support
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!