Physical Therapist- Full Time, Outpatient Clinic
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy
treatment programs to treat movement dysfunction and pain resulting
from injury, disease, disability, or other health-related
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is
appropriate to problems identified and involves the
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical
therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of
- Provides education to patient/family /staff by assessing
patient/family educational needs.
- Provides for continuity of care by participating in discharge
planning with patients, families and other health care providers as
appropriate, providing home instructions to patients and
caregivers, recommending and or providing equipment/ home
modifications, and recommending appropriate follow-up care if
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students,
and other support personnel.
- Maintains appropriate documentation that details the patient's
response to therapy and the need for skilled intervention as
outlined by regulatory bodies.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy,
or related as required to obtain licensure in state of practice
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent walking, reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting,
squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
relationships and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Physical Therapist- Full Time, Outpatient Clinic, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!