Home Health Physical Therapist
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Seeking a PRN Physical Therapist in the Jefferson City, MO
Soar with team Phoenix!
Our therapy team brings restoration to the day to day lives of our
clients and delivers personalized care with dedication and
- Flexible scheduling
- Hiring Immediately
- Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package,
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Home Health
- Mentor assigned at hire to walk you through your journey with
- Provides PT assigned services to patients in the home setting
in accordance with Physician plan of care and under the supervision
of a licensed PT.
- Participates in communication and case conference activities to
promote maximum continuity and quality of patient care
- Exhibits sound judgement and technical skills necessary to
perform assigned treatment and procedure according to established
- Maintains compliance with the Agency Code of Ethics.
- Demonstrates ongoing compliance with agency standards,
policies, procedures, state and Federal regulations, state practice
acts for licenses personnel, payer requirements.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by
- Active license in the state of MO required
- Home Health experience preferred, not required
- Competitive pay
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration for patient care
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful
opportunities---to our caregivers and clinicians while providing
home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and
Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Jefferson City , Home Health Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!