Company: Capital Region Home Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Company Overview: Capital Region Home Health, a part of LHC
Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: -It's all about helping people.$12,000 HIRING
BONUS!Benefits and More
- Flexible Schedules
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Career Advancement
- Continuing Education
- Mileage Reimbursement Essential Functions:
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care. Education &
Experience: License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing
to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. - If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: Capital Region Home Health, Jefferson City , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!