Community Mental Health LPN/RN
Company: New Horizons Community Support Services, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
New Horizons Community Support Services, Inc. has an established
reputation for excellence in serving adults with behavioral health
diagnoses for over 40 years and is certified by the Missouri
Department of Mental Health and accredited by CARF. New Horizons
serves a diverse body of people. A variety of perspectives in our
workforce allows us to create a dynamic and inclusive environment
where everyone can contribute to our organization.
New Horizons has an immediate full-time opening for an LPN or RN in
our Community Mental Health Center which provides rehabilitation
services to adults with serious mental illness located in Columbia,
- Hours: Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Training: Must obtain CPI (will train)
- Benefits: Full-Time benefits include, Medical, Dental, Vision
and Life insurance. Paid holidays, paid leave, tuition
reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement plan.
- Must complete application and submit resume at
- . New Horizons is an equal opportunity employer. This applies
to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality,
disability, gender (including gender identity and gender
expression), age, language preference, sexual orientation,
spiritual beliefs/religion, education and socioeconomic status.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Performing health assessments
- Coordinating healthcare needs
- Identifying wellness target areas/goals
- Training staff in health and wellness topics
- Using information technologies to do data analysis
- Implement and abide by company policy
LPN or RN with primary care experience is preferred.
Keywords: New Horizons Community Support Services, Inc., Jefferson City , Community Mental Health LPN/RN, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!