RN Program Coordinator
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Provides coordination of the activities and flow of work for the
assigned clinical program.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of
program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate
- Maintains program documentation and review to support
regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Assists with determining appropriate training for the staff and
developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification
and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new
services, and systems/performance measures.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelors degree in Nursing or equivalent combination of
education and experienceEXPERIENCE
- Three years registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , RN Program Coordinator, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!