Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to grow their cardiovascular services in Missouri
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Jefferson City, Missouri.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 9521Practice Details
- Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to grow their
- 5 physician team of 4 interventional cardiologists, 1
general/invasive cardiologist with a 2nd to join summer 2021, and 2
- Ideal candidates would be interested in a long term commitment
to the practice and community. BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology
- Build YOUR practice with the support and structure of an
established and respected employed practice.
- Call shared equally (currently 5:1)
- Servicing two state of the art hospitals
- Fair, transparent, collegial, cooperative environment is
emphasized to accelerate your growth as a physician and
- Well trained office support staff
- In office ultrasound and nuclear imaging including Cardiac
- Cardiology specific EMR system with patient portal access
(GEMMS-Gateway Electronic Medical Management System)Plan to
transition to Cerner mid-2022.
- Remote access to office EMR and both hospital EMR's including
remote image access
Recruiter's InsightMore Money. - -Starting Salary For an
Interventional Cardiologist -Is -$50,000 To $75,000 -More Compared
With Starting Salaries Located In Saint Louis and Kansas City,
-Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community
Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To
Retire Early.The Housing Market. - With Average Home Pricing
Settled At $143,346 And Where this Desirable 4,069 Square Ft. 4
Bedroom/4 Bath Home offers -an open kitchen, breakfast bar, dining,
family room layout with fireplace and screened porch bonuses, there
is an equally impressive living area downstairs that includes a
sizable family room, wet bar, game room, two generous bedrooms that
opens up to the landscaped level backyard can be yours for
$377,000. - -
The Community. - Missouris capital city, Jefferson Citys beauty
shines not only through its natural landscape, but also through the
many historic buildings and special landmarks. Jefferson City (name
after Thomas Jefferson) is a community of 43,079 and is located -on
the northern edge of the Ozark Plateau on the southern side of the
Missouri River near the geographic center of the state with easy
access to Kansas City, St. Louis and Springfield, MO. - -About
Employer. - -This organization is a 100-bed facility offering a
continuum of care in-house from prenatal and maternity services to
home health services. It also offers one of the few accredited
rehabilitation centers in the state, and advanced cardiac and
oncology services. In addition to being a full-service hospital,
-this organization operates an extensive clinic system, from urgent
care centers to specialty physician practices. -Closest Major City
- 107 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 135 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 263 miles to Memphis, TN
- 266 miles to Tulsa, OK
Colleges and Universities
- There are 2 colleges within Jefferson City, which are Lincoln
University and Metro Business College Jefferson City. -
- There are 9 colleges within 50 miles of Jefferson City,
including the University of Missouri Columbia.
- Free guided tours of the Missouri State Capitol are available
- The Capitol houses the Missouri State Museum and it sits on a
limestone bluff on the south bank of the Missouri River. Located on
the Capitol grounds is the large Fountain of Centaurs that was
designed by sculptor Adolph A. Weinman.
- The City of Jefferson Recreation offers sports leagues and
programs year-round for both youth and adults. Tons of outdoor
recreation is available as well.
- High Street is the focal point of downtown shopping, with
restaurants and galleries tucked among the brick-fronted shops.
- Shoppers may also browse at the Capital Mall, which offers
dozens of stores, three department storesDillard's, Sears, and
JCPenneyand a multiscreen cinema.
- Other local shopping areas include the Southside area, the
Eastend with its many quaint shops, and the Westend area, which has
more than 30 restaurants concentrated along Missouri Boulevard.
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiologist jobs, cardiology interventional jobs, pediatric
interventional cardiology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Jefferson City , Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to grow their cardiovascular services in Missouri, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!