Physician - General Surgeon - Jefferson City, MO.
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
SSM Health is building a brand-new General Surgery practice and
is seeking two full-time General Surgeons at St. Mary's Hospital in
Jefferson City, MO.
- Continued expansion and patient demand have created this
- Broad based surgical practice with the ability to perform
minimally invasive surgery and endoscopy
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process
- Two-year guarantee salary with wRVU productivity and
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Call coverage with work/life balance
- Full-time opportunity
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospital on Epic EMR to
improve care coordination
- Private Pre/Post procedure rooms
- Clinic is attached to hospital for easy access to testing and
- M.D or D.O.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery
Jefferson City (population 45,000) was recently named the "Most
Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally. It is located
within 30 minutes of Columbia, MO and 2 hours of St. Louis and
Kansas City and their big-city amenities. Experience the rewards of
practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation,
while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here
you'll find smaller cities such as Mexico, Jefferson City, our
state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri.
This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would
find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress.
And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake
of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier
lake resort and vacation destination
Physician - State of Work Location
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Physician - General Surgeon - Jefferson City, MO., Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!