Laboratory Solutions Specialist - CO, TN, MO, KS, OK, NE
Company: PerkinElmer, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Location(s) Denver, Colorado, Jefferson City, Missouri, Lincoln,
Nebraska, Nashville, Tennessee, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Topeka,
Kansas, Remote Status Regular Job ID JR-034609
EUROIMMUN, a division of PerkinElmer, as a leading manufacturer of
medical laboratory diagnostics worldwide, stands for innovation.
More than 3100 employees in 17 countries develop, produce, and sell
test systems to support the diagnosis of diseases, as well as
software and automation solutions for the performance and
evaluation of these tests. Laboratories in over 150 countries use
EUROIMMUN products for diagnosis of autoimmune, infectious
diseases, allergies, and to perform genetic analyses. EUROIMMUN is
a strong science based company that believes that high professional
competence and continuing education are essential to our success.
The EUROIMMUN Academy receives more than 1,000 customers from over
100 different countries for scientific trainings every year.
EUROIMMUN is proud to have over 200 doctoral degrees employed and
participating in customer relationships as well as new product
development. EUROIMMUN was acquired in 2018 by PerkinElmer.
EUROIMMUN, a division of PerkinElmer, is seeking a Laboratory
Solutions Specialist who must be capable of achieving maximum
product sales and profits in the designated territory, including
Colorado, Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.
* Execute and maintain effective strategy to maximize product &
instrument sales for designated sales territories.
* Understand client issues and opportunities that are unique to
their geography and expertise.
* Establish and execute an efficient plan to provide customers and
potential customers with on-site visits no less than once a
* Provide management with organized and proficient forecasts,
competitive sales activity, and other information as requested.
* Cooperate and strategize with corresponding territory sales reps
to amplify business opportunities.
* Monitor and present sales area with a developed proactive plan to
ensure continued growth for current and future customers.
* Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge base of products and
instruments to provide customers with accurate and detailed sales
* Maintain accurate customer information records with current
products and instruments used by our customers in SalesForce CRM,
and develop customer product requirements.
* Participate in continuing education seminars and refresher
product & instrument training on a periodic basis.
* Understand complex selling situations and the role of diagnostic
kits as well as instrumentation/automation within the lab.
* Presentation skills to PhD's, Director's, and corporate.
* Operate effectively with diverse professionals in a team
* Maintain a legal driver's license and good driving record.
* Attend periodic regional & national meetings and expos.
* Cover a multi-state territory with overnight travel
* Bachelor's degree and two or more years of medical sales /
medical support instrumentation experience.
* Five or more years medical sales / medical support
* Candidate should expect to travel daily for in person
* Candidate must reside in the defined territory.
* Excellent communication, selling, and negotiating skills.
* Self starter with good team orientation.
* Honesty, reliability, and open-minded behavior with great sales
* Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams,
Zoom, Go To Meeting, and Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Are you ready to help improve the lives of millions of people and
create a healthier world? When you work at PerkinElmer, that's
exactly what you'll do. From our dedicated scientists and
world-class operations employees to our innovative R&D
professionals and committed sales and service groups, we're a
unique team of global colleagues who come to work every day knowing
we're making a difference. Through innovation, collaboration, and
belief in our mission, we strive to create an inspiring and
inclusive culture for our employees, so they can be their best and,
together, create a better tomorrow.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or
veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable
law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse
Keywords: PerkinElmer, Inc., Jefferson City , Laboratory Solutions Specialist - CO, TN, MO, KS, OK, NE, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!