Neurology Opening in Jefferson City, MO
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neurology opening in Jefferson City, Missouri. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Neurology Opportunity in Jefferson City, MO**
Located 55 miles from Lake of the Ozarks; 130 miles from St. Louis;
160 miles from Kansas City
- Full-time, permanent
- Employed opportunity
- Unlimited potential in this very busy Neurology practice for a
board eligible/certified Neurologist to join 2 Neurologists, a
Certified Nurse Specialist and a Nurse Practitioner
- Growing, hospital-owned practice
- Call: 1:3 No more than 10 Days/Month at 1 hospital (Active
- Medical center has 100 acute care beds and 14 rehabilitation
- Referrals come from the medical center's 130+ employed providers
who staff a system of 35 clinics in an 8 county service area of
- The right candidate must want to have a general Neurology
practice seeing a little of everything. Procedures include EEG,
Nerve Conduction, and EMG but special interests can also be
accommodated. The physicians see a wide variety of Neurology
patients and use up to date treatments including BOTOX and SPG
Blocks. Support services are extraordinary with PT, OT, and Speech
readily available through the department.
- The medical center is also a State Designated Level II Stroke
Center and we now have the ability to perform brain perfusion
studies using IRAPID software which sends images directly to the
Neurologists resulting in an even quicker diagnosis and plan of
care for our stroke patients.
- The Neurology practice is located adjacent to the hospital.
Imaging and pharmacy on site.
- Guarantee with option to convert to production model. Quality
Bonus Incentive Program in addition to Salary.
- Contract term 3 years.
- Negotiable Sign on Bonus
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & CME) 4 weeks / After 5 years 5
- $2,500 Yearly CME Allowance + Paid Missouri Licensure, Medical
Staff, BNDD, DEA, and
- Board (Re)Certification Fees/Dues
- Employee Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Benefit plus optional
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Paid Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage upon
- 401K with match
- $10,000 Relocation allowance
Located in Jefferson City, Missouris capital city, you can enjoy a
family oriented community that has the benefits of a larger city
(cultural/community events, affluent population, and family
activities) without the traffic, pollution, or high cost of living.
And just named #2 best place to move to post pandemic by We are
also only 45 minutes from the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, 30
minutes from the University of Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis and
Kansas City, and 2.5 hours from Springfield. See what we have to
offer at and
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Jefferson City , Neurology Opening in Jefferson City, MO, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!