RN In Home Nurse Supervisor
Company: Phoenix Home Care & Hospice
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Seeking an RN In-Home Nurse Supervisor in the Jefferson City, MO
Current Employee-"I chose home care because I have always had a
passion for helping others. I came to work for Phoenix's because I
had heard so much positive stuff about the company from a lot of my
friends. Phoenix is an amazing company to work for, and I have
never seen a company care so much about their clientele and
employees as Phoenix's does." Salary: $65,000-75,000 Sign on bonus:
- Opportunity for company car.
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental &
- Flexibility, competitive pay, paid mileage, benefits package,
- Spousal Insurance
- Orientation and training tailored to your needs as a new
- Motivational PHC culture, training, and Supportive Home Health
- Performs client visits as needed with authorization, as well as
initial reassessment visits for Advanced Personal Care
- Develops and maintains on-going relationships with management,
department staff, case workers, patients and family members in
order to best meet the needs of clients.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required
- Provides staff training to include APC Certification,
appropriate follow-up, and in-service presentation.
- Maintains responsibility for the supervision, instruction,
development, counseling and performance evaluation of professional
nurses, including documentation of such activities.
- Ensures that delivery of nursing services is in compliance with
- Available resource person to other health team members in the
identification and fulfillment of patient needs.
- Maintains liaison with the community's health related
- Participates in education, quality assessment activities and
other staff meetings as requested.
- May participate in the recruitment, interview, reference
checking and hiring of new department staff.
- Performs other related duties as directed by
- Monitor and record patient's condition and document provided
care services via electronic charting Requirements
- Active Missouri RN License
- 1 year of experience in professional nursing
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Driver's License and Vehicle with Current Auto Insurance
- Ability to Pass Drug Test, Background Check, and Physical
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, Professional attitude We're taking the journey with
you, creating a New Beginning! Choose Phoenix, Apply today! Our
mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful
opportunities---to our caregivers and clinicians while providing
home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and
Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care & Hospice, Jefferson City , RN In Home Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...