Internal Medicine Opportunity in Mid-Missouri
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in Jefferson City, Missouri. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6132Practice Details
- Outpatient-only internal medicine physician.
- Established clinic, which currently has three full-time providers, is expanding due to growth in the community.
- --Full-time position with an optional--four-day workweek.
- Established patient panel and growing clinic await. Average 18-25 patients daily depending on complexity and your professional interests.
- Clinic is part of a-- network of seven primary care and pediatric clinics on the Epic electronic health record system and connected with Hospital.----Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In Saint Louis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----5 beds 3 baths 3,810 sqft SEVEN...YES, SEVEN!!...fantastic garage bays accompany this beautifully designed, well-loved rancher in desirable School District. Soaring cathedral ceiling, cozy gas fireplace and transom windows pouring with natural light welcome all guests to this fantastic home. This home can be yours for $395,000The Community.----Upon arriving in Jefferson City, visitors are captivated by the majestic Missouri River and tree lined bluffs. Missouris capital city, Jefferson Citys beauty shines not only through its natural landscape, but also through the many historic buildings and special landmarks. Come see for yourself why Jefferson City was chosen as Americas Most Beautiful Small Town!The Employer.----Our clinic in Jefferson City is part of a network of seven primary care clinics on the Epic electronic health record system.-- A 150+ bed, full-service hospital that relocated to a new state-of-the-art facility in November 2014. It has extensive cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgery capabilities, a nationally-accredited chest pain center, a wound healing center, a nationally-certified sleep diagnostic center, an ultra-modern birthing center with state-of-the-art technology, and an oncology center.Closest Major City
- 107 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 135 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 263 miles to Memphis, TN
- 266 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 275 miles to Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Lincoln University (Full-time enrollment: 2,348)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (about 27 miles; Columbia, MO; Full-time enrollment: 29,599)
- Columbia College (about 28 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 13,975)
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (about 49 miles; Rolla, MO; FT enrollment: 6,486)
- Moberly Area Community College (about 61 miles; Moberly, MO; FT enrollment: 3,977)
- East Central College (about 67 miles; Union, MO; FT enrollment: 2,810)
- University of Central Missouri (about 85 miles; Warrensburg, MO; FT enrollment: 9,952)Recreation
- City of Jefferson Parks, Recreation and Forestry
- North Jefferson City Recreation Area
- Shikles Recreation Center
- Wilsons Serenity Point--Shopping
- Kohl's Jefferson City
- Capital Mall
- Target Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Jefferson City , Internal Medicine Opportunity in Mid-Missouri, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!