LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - Float
Company: Corizon Health, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Correctional Care - Committed Careers - Corizon Health
We have an exceptional opportunity for full-time permanent Float
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our Regional Nursing
Support Healthcare team.
Details on the Corizon Health Float LPN program
* Rate of pay for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) - $27/hr., shift
* Nurses must be licensed in Missouri or compact state and have
successful credentialing and security clearance.
* Float assignment nurses in the program will work 36-40 hours/week
(benefit eligible) on a rotating 12 week assignment at correctional
centers in the following locations: Jefferson City, Boonville,
Fulton, Moberly and Tipton, MO (position requires ability to work
at all 5 locations).
* Position requires full availability for all shifts - days,
evening and night shifts.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse
* Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
* Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of
* Possesses an active CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse
Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) deliver quality
care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by
the local state nurse practice act for Licensed
Corizon Health LPNs are responsible for:
* Medication Pass as ordered to primarily ambulatory
* Assist with emergencies as needed.
* LPNs also ensure Medical Record documentation is in SOAP format,
problem oriented and corresponds to the therapeutic order. Ensures
all documentation is timed, legible and signed. Ensures all verbal
or telephone orders are countersigned within seventy-two (72)
* Contribute to the assessment of the health status of
* Perform delegated tasks, activities and functions that are
consistent with prior educational preparation and within scope of
* Provide safe and effective nursing care and assumes
responsibility for the care delivered.
* Implements patient education based on established teaching
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Licensed Practical Nurse
* Generous Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance,
Tuition Assistance and so much more.
* Free online Continuing Education program, Comprehensive
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and
reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the
communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the
needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical
and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More
healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement
they desire at Corizon Health.
This position may require a background check, security clearance,
and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with
federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants
are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability,
Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Job Number:12510Corizon Health. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN), Location: Jefferson City, MO - 65107
Keywords: Corizon Health, Inc., Jefferson City , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - Float, Healthcare , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!