Company: Eagle Stop
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: April 9, 2021
To provide excellent customer service in a fast pace
environment. The Sales Associate will follow thedirection of the
Store Manager in completing job duties to ensure a successful store
environment. Essentialjob functions are listed but not limited to
the followingEssential Job Functions
- Receive payments for products sold- whether by cash, check,
voucher, or credit cards.
- Issue receipts to customers for products bought; make necessary
refunds, credits, or change to customers.
- Aid customers by making available information on products and
- Resolve customer complaints and bring them to the store manager
for assistance when needed.
- Maintain interpersonal relationships with the public,
- Ascertain the amount of cash in their cash drawer at the start
of every shift.
- Greet customers as they enter the store and as they step
- Ensure the checkout area is always clean and in order.
- Stock shelves, coolers (soda and beer), side counters, and
displays every shift.
- Assist customers in moving out their items purchased at the
completion of transactions.
- Compute every transaction.
- Calculate the cash drawer in total and compare it with total
product sales at the end of each shift.
- Keep store floor, merchandise areas, kitchen areas, and
bathrooms always clean.
- Unloading and putting away truck deliveries.
- Balancing drawer with the company over/short policy.
- Follow local, state, and federal requirements in the sale of
lotto, tobacco, and alcohol.
- Assist deli food preparation while following health department
guidelines.Skills and Qualifications
- 18 years or older
- Good customer service skills
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- The ability to get tasks done with little to no
- The ability to operate a cash register and work with
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to pay attention to details
- The ability to operate a computer and other necessary IT
- The ability to work in a variety of temperatures including
coolers and hot/cold weather
- The ability to maintain confidential informationAs an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Gier Oil Co will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely onthe basis of their
qualifications. Our practices and procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits,transfers, promotions, terminations,
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, orprotected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Keywords: Eagle Stop, Jefferson City , Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!