Part Time Dishwasher Days/Evenings HB
Company: Heisinger Bluffs Rehab and Healthcare Center
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Heisinger Bluffs Rehab and Healthcare Center - Essential Duties
1. Set up or break down dishwashing area.
2. Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glasses, tableware, and other
3. Place rinsed items in racks to send through dishwashing
4. Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
5. Sort and stack clean dishes.
6. Allow dishes and other items to dry in accordance with the
department's established practice and procedure.
7. Carry clean dishes to cook's line and other proper storage
areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
8. Change dishwater in dishwashing machine and/or sinks as
9. Notify manager any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls
below safety standard temperatures.
10. Clean dish machine as instructed
General Kitchen Duties:
11. Remove trash and garbage to dumpster
12. Clean and roll/unroll mats
13. Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
14. Sweep/mop floors
15. Sweep up trash as instructed
16. Conduct general - cleaning as directed
17. Wipe up any spills to ensure safety
18. Deep cleaning as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of this job.
--- High School diploma or GED desired or in process, must be 16
years of age.
--- Previous experience working in a commercial kitchen
--- Ability to read and understand work instructions and
--- Must be patient and tolerant toward staff, residents, and
--- Must have or be willing to receive a hepatitis A vaccine if
working inside St. Louis County.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
The physical activities and demands described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. - Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job duties and responsibilities.
The Dishwashing Associate operates in a kitchen environment. - -
This role routinely uses sinks and dishwashers and tools to clean
kitchen appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed
to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and
cleaning chemicals. -
The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds.
This role requires extended periods of standing, walking
intermittently throughout the working day, as well as reaching,
stooping, bending, lifting, carrying, and manipulating various food
products, dietary supplies and equipment. The Dishwashing Associate
must have an ability to work with chemicals and cleaning agents.
Must be able to withstand exposure to temperature and humidity
changes as in entering refrigerated storage areas, working at
ovens, ranges, dish-washing machines, and at steam tables. -
Keywords: Heisinger Bluffs Rehab and Healthcare Center, Jefferson City , Part Time Dishwasher Days/Evenings HB, Hospitality & Tourism , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!