Staffing Care Coordinator
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Seeking Staffing Care Coordinator for the Jefferson City, Mo
We are adding a Staffing Care Coordinator to the Phoenix family! Do
you have a passion for making a difference in someone's life? Are
you looking for an opportunity to use your background and
empathetic nature to work for a progressive, forward-thinking
company where creativity is encouraged? Then the Staffing Care
Coordinator position is for you! We are seeking a dynamic,
team-oriented and caring individual to join our spirited team.
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to Choose From (Medical, Dental &
- Spousal Insurance
- PTO, accrued upon hire
- 401k with matching---
- Continuing education opportunities---
- Employment recognition programs---
- Great culture---
- Free soda and popcorn------
- Responsible for scheduling Caregivers to provide services.
- Maintains clear, concise documentation.
- Must be will to do occasional field staffing
- Responsible for some initial face to face visits.
- Performs other duties deemed necessary.
- Fast-paced and occasionally stressful work environment with
- Ability to work in a professional manner---
- Must work well both independently and in a group
- Prior office experience---
- Professional appearance------
- Proficiency with Excel and Word---
- Excellent attendance and punctuality------
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task---
- Excellent Communication Skills---
- Positive, Professional attitude---
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!---
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful
opportunities---to our caregivers and clinicians while providing
home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and
Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Jefferson City , Staffing Care Coordinator, Human Resources , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!