Field Service Technician I
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Aesculap Inc.Field Service Technician IUS-MO-Jefferson CityJob ID:
2020-15891Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Field
ServiceMO Aesculap Sales DivisionOverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun
company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on
meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through
close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced
technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure
technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and
responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that
improve the quality of patients' lives.ResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary: Field Service Technicians are a vital resource for the
medical industry that are responsible for cleaning, refurbishing
sharpening and repairing precision surgical instruments. Field
Service Technicians I work in collaboration with Field Service
Technicians II and Senior technicians under moderate supervision.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Repair Surgical instruments with the guidance of Field Service
Technicians II and Senior technicians;
- Builds and maintains a positive relationship with the
- Manages Customer in order to meet or exceed customer
- Partners with Sales team(s) to grow business in assigned
- Accurate and timely repairs of precision surgical
- Manages all on site repairs, maintenance and testing of
assigned instruments and equipment
- Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determines proper
solutions, therefore must have strong problem solving skills
- Produces timely daily work orders.
- Updates customer reports as needed
- Cooperates with sales and technical teams to share information
across the organization
- Comprehends customer requirements and makes appropriate
- Regular maintenance and cleaning of work area and company
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assignedExpertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and
correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of
customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations. QualificationsExpertise:
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Experience with machining or handling of delicate metal
instruments is desirable.
- Requires clear communication to customers, colleagues and
- Technical degree is desirable
- Occasional overtime and changes in shift scheduling are
required to suit customer needs.
- Computer knowledge is required.While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. B. Braun offers an excellent benefits
package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition
reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Jefferson City , Field Service Technician I, IT / Software / Systems , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!