ServiceNow Developer (All Levels Remote)
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 12, 2022
We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the
U.S. ICFs Digital Modernization Division is a rapidly growing,
entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking ServiceNow
Developers at all levels to support upcoming needs with our federal
customers. Our Digital Modernization Division is an information
technology and management consulting department that offers
integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector
clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design,
build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all
aspects of our clients business. The WorkAt ICF, our ServiceNow
Developers help support the mission, business, service, and
operational needs of our customers. ICFs ServiceNow Developers work
on a wide variety of different programs to support diverse customer
mission areas. We build solutions that support citizen services -
such as systems that help detect fraud, waste, and abuse across
federal programs, systems that help facilitate wireless spectrum
auctions, and systems that support citizen engagement with
regulatory and rulemaking processes - all using the ServiceNow
platform. We also support new and novel employee services across
our portfolio - such as improving employees' access to Human
Resources business functions, our customer's business management,
and stakeholder engagement capabilities, as well as core service
and operations management needs of business
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Prepares detailed specifications for application builds.
- Assist with user story creation and grooming.
- Responsible for coding, testing, debugging, and creating
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of
applications systems analysis and programming.
- Understand the business or function for which the application
- Instructing, directing, and checking the work of other
technical team members.
- Adept at developing front-end portal, back-end console
- Experience with programming languages and databases including
- Experience building scoped applications.Required Skills:
- 3+ years of experience developing on the ServiceNow
- 3+ years of IT application system experience in technology
- 2+ years of experience with platform customization in relevant
- 2+ years of experience with custom application development
including Custom Service Portal widget creation.
- 2+ years of experience developing and customizing core
applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, and
HTML5, Jelly, jQuery, and AngularJS.
- 2+ years of experience leading and mentoring Junior ServiceNow
- 2+ years of experience implementing systems using the
- Strong communicator and ability to work as part of a cohesive
- US Citizenship required (required by the federal government for
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.Preferred Skills:
- Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC
and file imports).
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with an API-led Integration
Platform such as MuleSoft or Apigee.
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the
management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs,
business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and
catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience a plus.
- Experience with rebuilding and refactoring legacy applications
in ServiceNow is a plus.
- Experience conducting ServiceNow instance upgrades.
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is strongly preferred. This
is an outstanding opportunity to work with talented and passionate
individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing
talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a
purpose-driven company with a strong culture and underlying values
that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core
values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who
are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces,
and hires dimensions of differences.IndeedLI-CC1SENW22Working at
ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.We can only
solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive
workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal
opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any
protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin,
color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status.
Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and
collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy
Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of
complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of
employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of
your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after
receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.Reasonable
Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for
disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals
with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the
application and employment process. To request an accommodation
please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to
assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and
will be used only to the extent required to provide needed
reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO
is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement
. Virginia Remote Office (VA99)
Keywords: ICF, Jefferson City , ServiceNow Developer (All Levels Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!