Lead Java Developer
Company: Information Resource group, Inc.
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 8, 2019
IRG is seeking a Lead Java Developer for its client at Jefferson
City, MO. Role: Lead Java Developer Location: Jefferson City, MO
Duration: 10 months Required Skills and Expernice:
- Lead development activities of a team consisting of Java
developers, business analysts, technical writers and application
tester in an Agile Development environment.
- Maintain automated tasking systems and documentation which
describe requirements and assignments.
- Adhere to published and verbally relayed architectural
standards in designing deliverables.
- Use priorities set by identified organizational groups to
establish delivery time frames.
- Coordinate deliveries with the development manager and project
- Work with the development manager and peer management team
members to design new modules or enhance existing
- Perform merging, branching and tagging in a git
- Build application artifacts per the build schedule.
- Mentor team on Java development, requirements gathering,
documentation and automated and manual application testing.
- Participate in the application's performance monitoring and
performance improvement coding and testing for both Java and
- Oversee the publication of requirements documents.
- Approve and test releases containing Java artifacts and the
validity of SQL statements in test environments.
- Proficient in Java 8, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Spring MVC, Spring
Security, Spring AOP, JSP JSTL, restful services, XML, JSON, Oracle
SQL, MyBatis, JQuery and Bootstrap
- Extensive experience with distributed, scalable, enterprise,
web applications. Apply At: Please send your resume and a cover
letter to Susmita Sahu (Susmita at irginc dot net) at or . You may
call Susmita # 573-797-9902. Information Resource Group, Inc. (IRG)
is an established Information Technology (IT) professional services
firm that brings leading edge solutions to enterprise systems. IRG
has been providing IT services to public and private sector clients
for over 20 years. We are headquartered in the IRG Building on
Southridge Drive, Jefferson City, Missouri. IRG is a certified
Minority Business Enterprise in the States of Missouri, Tennessee,
and Wisconsin. In the State of Maryland, IRG is a certified small
business. IRG currently has over 35 IT contracts across 21 states.
Throughout our experience, IRG has established itself as an IT
solutions provider with significant state government experience and
a history of successfully completing our projects on time and on
budget. IRG is dedicated to bringing the right technology, the
right approach, and right team to help clients accomplish their
mission and improve their business performance. We are capable of
addressing specific needs from occasional staff augmentation to
total project staffing. IRG is an equal opportunity employer. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Information Resource group, Inc., Jefferson City , Lead Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!