Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Hiring Assistant Prosecuting Attorney to make a meaningful
impact on justice and public safety in Missouri!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Andrea McCartyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 -
$80,000 per yearJob DetailsJob Details:We are seeking a highly
motivated and experienced Permanent Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
to join our dynamic team. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Prosecuting Attorney in the investigation and
prosecution of criminal offenses
- Draft and review legal documents, including pleadings, motions,
briefs, and legal opinions.
- Conduct legal research and analysis on various legal
- Represent the state in pre-trial and post-trial proceedings,
including arraignments, hearings, trials, and appeals.
- Coordinate with law enforcement agencies, other prosecuting
attorneys, defense attorneys, and court personnel to ensure the
efficient and effective administration of justice.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to law enforcement agencies
on technology-related criminal investigations.
- Participate in professional development activities, including
attending legal seminars and workshops on technology law and
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards in
all actions and decisions.Qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Active member in good standing with the State Bar.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Assistant Prosecutor,
Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Prosecuting Attorney, or Associate
- Proven experience in criminal prosecution
- Strong knowledge of criminal law and procedure
- Excellent legal research, writing, and advocacy skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability
to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals.
- High level of integrity, professionalism, and discretion.
- Ability to handle a high caseload and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in using legal research software and
technology.This is an exciting opportunity to be on the forefront
of criminal prosecution. If you are a dedicated, innovative, and
experienced professional who is passionate about justice and
technology, we invite you to apply.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Jefferson City , Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Legal , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!