Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: February 6, 2020
Bag and carry out groceries for customers. Role model and
demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Wait on customers and counter promptly and cheerfully. Greet
customers and provide them with great service.
- Be prompt, tactful, calm, courteous, and professional in all
- Make friendly impression on customers.
- Bag customers' orders following load limits and proper bagging
- Carry customers' groceries to their cars and load them
- Responsible for keeping the check stand area clean and free
from clutter, help keep the store floors clean; spot mop, vacuum
and dust mop, keep grocery carts in their proper, designated areas,
help keep the parking lot clean and free from litter, keep various
recycling areas clean and organized, locate merchandise and
shelf-tags or signs to check prices, return unsold or damaged
merchandise to shelves or designated areas, various cleaning
assignments including restrooms, shelving, other cleaning as
assigned by management, and condition and clean shelving.
- Maintain equipment and facilities properly and safely in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, as well as State and
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation. Minimum Position
- Should be at least 15 years of age. Management and associates
must strictly adhere to child labor laws.
- Willing and available to work weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
that engage our customers and associates.
- Able to read shelf tags, signs, product labels, training
materials and bulletins.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, present information in a
professional manner and work with all levels of the
- Personal initiative and follow through to completion.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
and willingness to help all members of the department.
- Possess abilities and skills for effective production,
merchandising, and customer services related to sale of
- Must be able to work with various cleaning solutions, safely
use sharp tools, and carefully operate all production
- Courtesy clerks under the age of 18 will follow all State and
Federal Child Labor law guidelines. Desired Previous Job
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to
employment practices, safety, and food handling
- Experience in grocery retail and customer service.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and
Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for
a variety of positions, including management opportunities for
those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages
and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement.
If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company,
complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a
million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone--- and
dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit--. We are
committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025.
Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer
competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: MO--Jefferson City-- 2805 W Truman Blvd --65109 --
Gerbes--[[mfield2]]--Customer Service --Employee-- Non-Exempt --
Keywords: Gerbes, Jefferson City , Courtesy Clerk, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!