Company: MO DESE-HUMAN RESOURCES
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The contractor shall complete a comprehensive basic training
course upon award of this contract. The training course is five (5)
days in length which may be given in two (2) separate sessions at
different times and locations. The training session is mandatory
and must be completed prior to approved Parent Advisors being
- The Lead Parent Advisor will announce tentative dates and
locations of training. Tentative dates are July 20th -26th , 2021.
Both sessions will be held at Missouri School for the Blind and/or
through virtual delivery.
- The contractor shall only serve as a Parent Advisor upon
successful completion of the comprehensive basic training or if
directed by the Lead Parent Advisor.
- The contractor shall provide in-home services to families as
they are assigned by the Lead Parent Advisor. A contractor may not
service more than eight (8) families at one time. The Lead Parent
Advisor shall assign families to designated Parent Advisors.
- The contractor shall make regularly scheduled visits as
mutually agreed upon with the family and approved by the Lead
Parent Advisor, not to exceed four (4) hours per month. The
contractor shall use the evidence based instructional strategies
and/or the INSITE curriculum as the primary source of education to
- Each visit shall be one (1) hour in length unless a longer time
is deemed necessary by the Parent Advisor and prior approved by the
Lead Parent Advisor.
- The contractor shall complete the invoice for each family visit
and submit as directed by the Lead Parent Advisor no later than the
5th of the following month in which services were provided.
- The contractor shall not be required to travel more than 100
miles one-way for a family visit unless mutually agreed upon
between the contractor and the Lead Parent Advisor.
- The contractor shall attend additional in-service workshops
and/or other meetings as directed by the Lead Parent Advisor.
- The contractor shall apply for a State Background Check and FBI
Finger Print Based Criminal History Check within 15 calendar days
- The contractor shall be available weekdays, evenings, and/or
- Home visits will be scheduled during mutually agreed upon times
between the contractor and family.
Keywords: MO DESE-HUMAN RESOURCES, Jefferson City , Parent Advisor, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!