Anesthesia Technician- Part Time
Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 30, 2021
- Checks, cleans and maintains anesthesia machine monitors
including changing oxygen cylinders, refilling anesthesia
gases, changing CO2 absorbent and ensuring equipment is in
good working order.
- Assists in set-ups of anesthesia equipment as needed.
- Orders, obtains and stocks sterile solution surgical supplies
to specified storage cabinets, including automated dispensing
- Orders and maintains inventories of supplies in anesthesia and
related areas. Ensures anesthesia carts are appropriately
- Ensures malfunctioning equipment is serviced and proper
infection control and regulatory guidelines are followed.
- Assists in operating room turn-over by disinfecting anesthesia
work surfaces, monitor cables and connecting a clean anesthesia
circuit to the anesthesia machine.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, squatting,
twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of hearing and speech to share information
through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Rare crawling, sitting and keyboard use/data entry.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Anesthesia Technician- Part Time, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!