Patient Access Representative
Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 31, 2021
- Gathers information from patient and enters into appropriate
database. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the
type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently
utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources. Coordinates and
- Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance
- Provides counseling to patient, participant or their
representative regarding pre-service requirements and
- Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City currently has
part time and full time Patient Access Representative opportunities
The ideal candidate will have previous office/front desk
experience with strong computer skills/knowledge and should enjoy
interacting with patients and/or customers while working in a
supportive team environment. Some flexibility for scheduling is
required for this position in order to meet the needs of our
patients and the department.
Fulfill your calling and join our exceptional team--apply
Reponsible for communicating with patients, participants and
staff to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures and
gather the necessary demographic, insurance and clinical
information for the procedure.
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , Patient Access Representative, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!