Clinical Lab Scientist
Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: May 31, 2021
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
- Under general direction, interpret and report test results.
Perform routine and complex technical laboratory analyses using
established procedures and protocols. Perform chemical,
microscopic, and bacteriologic tests to obtain data for use in
diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , Clinical Lab Scientist, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!