Account Representative I
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Mail, fax, and email invoices to customers as requested. Taking
and making inbound phone calls to assist customers with complaints,
inquiries, requests, and taking payments. Making outbound phone
calls to a provided list of customers, who either have a payment
due or is past due, and being the main point of contact of the
assigned customers. Noting accounts with payment status and
customer interaction. Assisting with credits, refunds, invoice
adjustments, prepare Journal Vouchers, payment affidavits, payment
research, and account reconciliation.
The role may often be challenging, so you should be able to
remain calm and polite in a stressful situation. Collaborating with
the Management Team to serve the customers in the best possible
way, and passing on issues to the Management Team as needed, for
assistance with collection efforts or account resolution.
- Average Attendance is a must.
- Accounting background or excellent math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Previous experience assigning priorities, meeting deadlines,
utilizing sound decision making methodology, and goal driven with
the ability to work under pressure.
- Previous data entry experience and collections preferred.
- Previous experience with multi-line phone system.
- Customer Service and/or Accounts Receivable experience
- Computer experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
required and ability to perform 10-key by touch.
- Flexible and willing to work in a changing environment.
- Abide by strict Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance and
- Overtime as needed and others duties as assigned.
Keywords: Scholastic, Jefferson City , Account Representative I, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!