Sales Associate - Kanas City, MO - Sports Medicine
Company: Stryker Corporation
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Works directly with a Sales Representative to help aid with the
planning, directing and coordination of the selling, marketing and
promotion of Stryker products to physicians. Must perform in
accordance with budgeted objectives and obtain maximum
profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards.
- Assists Sales Representatives in the marketing, promotion and
sales of Stryker products.
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff
personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products,
product functionality and updates, changes to product portfolio,
and educational programs.
- Following extensive product training, the employee must be able
to tailor Stryker's promotional message based upon knowledge of the
customer, advise on appropriate product selection, answer customer
questions about product functionality and distinguish Stryker
products from those of Stryker's competitors.
- Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows,
conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
- Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious
- Managing and maintaining a sample inventory of products.
- Must understand and adhere to all OR and pertinent OSHA
guidelines when conducting a product evaluation.
- Must exhibit a base understanding of computers for best
utilization of Stryker SIS program.
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as
stipulated by the FDA.
- 0-2 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- Field sales training--In field training.
- Successful completion of in-house product training
- Computer training.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem,
calculator, PC, etc.).
- Up to 20% overnight travel annually. Must be able to drive an
- Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of
transactions between Stryker and its customers.
- Must be able to readily solve customer complaints and
- Must have command of all products, including functionality,
features, and factors that differentiate Stryker products from its
competitors' products, and be able to disseminate this knowledge to
- Must be able to analyze territory market potential prioritize
call patterns accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
detailed job description here.
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Jefferson City , Sales Associate - Kanas City, MO - Sports Medicine, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!