Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a
high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Host to greet every guest with
a genuine welcome. Legendary Service starts with our Host Team and
is an important part of the guest experience.
As a Host, your responsibilities would include:
- Going out of your way to assist every guest
- Serving our Fresh-Baked Bread
- Exhibiting teamwork
- Effectively maintaining our wait and quote times
- Giving our First-Time Guests an extra special welcome
- Telling each guest our legendary Story
- Demonstrating to everyone that we are the friendliest place in
If you think you would be a legendary Host, apply to become part
of the Host Team at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company,
bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work
schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions,
recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a
comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to
Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total
rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any
other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all
applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the
restaurant and ask for a manager.