Company: TB Foods LLC
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Locally owned and operated Dairy Queen for over 30 years. Fast
paced friendly work environment. Looking for smiling faces to join
our team. Both day and evening shifts available full and part
We are looking for an experienced and skilled manager with
remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively and with
attention to detail who will create positive memories for all who
touch DQ. The Shift Leader will assist the General Manager (GM) in
executing specific aspects of the restaurant operations, which may
include financial performance, product production, inventory,
personnel, sales, and marketing. Set high standards and create a
great environment for the team to work. They also ensure all cake
products meet the Dairy Queen standards of quality and excellence.
May be required to meet requirements of all other staff
- Prepare and decorate cake products according to customer
specifications and all applicable standards and procedures.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain cake and soft serve
equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of decorated cakes at all times,
including backup cakes during holidays, national promotions, and
other peak cake occasions.
- Keep display freezer full at all times to the proper level with
a variety of cakes attractively displayed.
- Conducts sampling and actively sells products
- Take and fill customer cake orders in a professional and timely
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Work as a team member to assure constant and consistent
quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Keep cake production area and equipment clean and sanitary
throughout shift using the PRIDE cake area checklist.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather
trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle,
sweep, mop, stock, and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be
out of the building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container
areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal, and other
maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual
matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by
- Prepare and decorate cakes according to assigned specifications
including cakes for special orders and walk-in customers.
- Operates cake production area in accordance with established
PRIDE standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value,
service, and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant
employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and
pleasant working climate.
- Communicate all significant issues, both positive and negative,
with management staff.
Keywords: TB Foods LLC, Jefferson City , Shift Leader, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!