At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge
role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each
employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out
our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare
professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the
You are a leader with both vision and a passion for patient
care, and that is a winning combination for our leadership team.
Field Supervisor with Elara Caring are operationally focused and
results-driven, but some of their greatest work is improving
clinical outcomes and implementing QAPI programs. As a Field
Supervisor with us, you shape the future of healthcare. Being a
part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission
every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of
compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place
is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the
right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide,
with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the
lives of our patients and their families. This means you have
countless ways to make a difference in your role as Field
Supervisor by guiding your team to reach their full potential.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled
care, we need Field Supervisor with commitment and compassion. Are
you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite
team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K match and paid time
off for full-time staff
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of experience in fast-paced office is preferred
- Working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid, home care benefits, and
applicable state policies and procedures preferred
- Excellent computer and communication skills, with ability to
work in fast-paced environment
- Passion for patient care
- Reliable transportation to perform job responsibilities
You will report to the Coordination Team Lead, Branch Director,
or Alternate Branch Administrator.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a
full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.