Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Analyzing bulk and finished product using a variety of
techniques including, pH, Viscosity, Color, Odor and Appearance,
Specific Gravity, HPLC, GC and FT-IR.
- Releasing product using computer systems to include SAP and MS
- Some microbiological and raw material laboratory
- Calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Record analytical results on required reports and in electronic
databases and spreadsheets.
- Check various logs for any errors and correct as needed.
- E-mail releases to distribution.
- Record key line performance and process performance indicators
into appropriate tracking mechanisms.
- Collect line samples.
- Participate in operational project teams for quality
improvement and/or cost reduction.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; this incumbent
deals with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Associate's/Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Biological
- Minimum of 2 years of lab experience in sampling, testing and
record keeping of raw, in-process materials; bulk products and
- SAP experience
- TPM knowledge and experience
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion
to drive our business results and create a better future every day
for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and
communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our
growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,
which may include drug screening, background check, credit check
and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance
at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Keywords: Unilever, Jefferson City , Quality Technician, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!