Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Provides hands-on EHR support in a hospital or clinic
environment. Assists providers and staff with maximizing the
standardized and consistent use of Epic through support of the
software as designed.
- Provides hands-on support for third-party, non-Epic,
applications that are deeply integrated within the EHR and are part
of the end user experience.
- Communicates clearly, openly and efficiently to insure correct
use of the EHR and timely resolution of day-to-day issues including
support of downtime processes.
- Provides effective and efficient onsite or phone support to
operational users, working days, evenings, and nights as
- Uses independent judgment on a daily basis to identify,
prioritize, and report issues to the TSC, Nursing Informatics,
and/or the Epic EHR team.
- Maintains EHR user knowledge by attending monthly Super-user
meetings, use of reporting tools, and relevant regulatory
- Builds the collaborative relationships with ancillary
department/clinic users by rounding and attending requested entity
- Participates in and supports new department/clinic
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or
equivalent years of experience and education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
This person will be responsible for on-boarding Ambulatory and
Inpatient Physicians to Epic. They must have a strong knowledge of
Epic workflow - Epic certification strongly preferred. They will
provide hands on EHR support and round with departments/clinical
users to understand their needs or challenges.
A strong understanding of Android and iPhone use with the EHR is
strongly preferred. If you have Epic experience and enjoy working
with others to fully utilize the tool, then this may be the right
opportunity for you! We'd love to talk with you! #SSM
Responsible for support of the business users in key operations.
Uses excellent customer service skills to assist with training and
support. Supports existing functionality within the Epic system and
other integrated clinical systems through problem-solving and
educational skills. Utilizes a strong understanding of Epic
software, operational workflows, and policies supporting the
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , Clinical Informaticist, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!