Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Reviews electronic medical record and screen clinical
information with nationally recognized criteria.
Discusses with payor regarding criteria and payor decision.
Escalates denials to physician (advisor, attending consultant,
outside consultant) for peer to peer consideration.
Documents outcome in electronic medical record.
Active participant with other members of team regarding
opportunities for improvement in standard work.
As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response
to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our
patients and our patient populations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience
- Ensure payors receive clinical information to support services
provided by hospital. Ensures hospital receives authorization from
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , RN-Case Manager, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!