Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily
- Provides or assists with providing direct patient care and
therapeutic interventions based on patient care assignments from
- Observes and records patient behavior and activities. Reports
any changes in condition and suggests modifications to the
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned
- Applies knowledge of group dynamics in participating in
therapeutic groups and maintaining the milieu.
- Monitors patients to ensure safety, including but not limited
to rounding, environmental and safety checks.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in the behavioral health field, or
equivalent years of experience and education
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
- Provides direct behavioral health patient care by performing a
variety of activities for patients.
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , Clinical Partner, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!