Corporations Specialist I-II
Company: Missouri Secretary of State
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This is an entry-level technical and professional position
involving, analyzing documents, assisting customer with inquiries
and the routine day-to-day functions of the Business Services
The general responsibilities of this position include, but are
not limited to the following job functions:
- Provide great customer service in the Business Services
Division, reviewing and receiving various business entity
- Utilize a working knowledge of several different chapters of
Missouri statutes as they relate to filings.
- Use a computer and software; including Windows, Microsoft
Office and filing software applications.
- Answer telephone inquiries and assists walk-in customers.
- Provide technical support for online business filers and should
have a knowledge of various internet web browsers.
- Interact with state employees, officials of other agencies, and
the general public.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organization skills, self-motivated, and able to
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and writing skills
- Thorough knowledge of Missouri law as it relates to the
assigned work group.
- Ability to process change of agents.
- Ability to process registration reports.
- Ability to perform all other work as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- College graduate with a degree in a business related field is
- Experience in customer service or working with the public
- Experience working in a fast-paced government office or
Keywords: Missouri Secretary of State, Jefferson City , Corporations Specialist I-II, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!