Company: Dean Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Coordinates scheduling and referrals to other healthcare
providers and services. Obtains approval for schedule changes or
cancellations as appropriate.
- Assists with maintenance and updating of provider contact
- Ensures that all medical appointments, special instructions and
patient information is entered into electronic medical system.
- Follows site-specific protocols and maintains up-to-date
documentation to ensure compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Enjoy a rewarding careeras a Patient Scheduler at SSM St.
Mary's-Jefferson City. In addition to competitive pay, SSM offers
the following benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Tuitiion Reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Responsible for collecting data directly from patients and
referring provider offices to confirm and create scheduled
appointments for patient services.
Keywords: Dean Health, Jefferson City , Scheduler, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!