Human Resources Specialist
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Ability to work both independently and proactively. You have
experience with change environment as well as coaching of line
- Flexible, curious and down to earth personality with a true
passion for HR.
- Must take accountability for job responsibilities and complete
tasks accurately and completely.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with all
levels of internal and external contacts.
- Uses Workday and Kronos, computer program to input all
- Act as subject matter expert for all payroll inquiries and
provides first point of contact support for employees as
- Process payroll weekly for the plant
- Compiles and issue monthly reports such as hours reporting,
vacation pending, and other operational reporting.
- Schedules interviews and follows through with interview
- Handles plant communications through postings, email, and
- Coordinates and supports new hire orientation.
- Handles community donations, volunteer programs and other
community related initiatives to help support employee engagement
and community involvement.
- Exhibits professional written and oral communication skills
through written correspondence and verbal communication. Handles
confidential information appropriately.
- Effectively handles designated projects, start to finish,
including appropriate follow-up and attention to detail. Creates or
interprets the brief, sets goals and identifies resources necessary
to accomplish the work. Presents results with recommendations as
- Effectively assesses a situation, gathers data and objectively
analyzes underlying causes. Determines steps to address the problem
and acts independently within the scope of authority to implement
- Keeps workflow running smoothly. Makes use of available
resources and implements plans with subsequent monitoring as
appropriate. Manages time effectively.
- Demonstrates awareness of and utilizes available resources.
Keeps up to date on company procedures, and policies, follows
systematic directions, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency with company PC applications,
including internet/intranet use if appropriate. Keeps abreast of
new technologies and seeks to utilize technology to efficiently
- Demonstrates ability to interpret data and display ideas in an
easy to read, graphic format.
- Ability to create and/or pull reports from HRIS system.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion
to drive our business results and create a better future every day
for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and
communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our
growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status
and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,
which may include drug screening, background check, credit check
and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance
at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Keywords: Unilever, Jefferson City , Human Resources Specialist, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!