Company: SSM Health
Location: Jefferson City
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Responsible for collecting data directly from patients and
referring provider offices to confirm and create scheduled
appointments for patient services.
- Coordinates scheduling and referrals to other healthcare
providers and services. Obtains approval for schedule changes or
cancellations as appropriate.
- Assists with maintenance and updating of provider contact
- Ensures that all medical appointments, special instructions and
patient information is entered into electronic medical system.
- Follows site-specific protocols and maintains up-to-date
documentation to ensure compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Jefferson City , Scheduler I, Other , Jefferson City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!